Friday, October 5, 2012

Good news, Bad news

The good news is that I have A LOT of furniture finished and available for sale. 

The bad news is that the first opportunity I had to sell in public was a total BUST!

A local child care center put on a tag sale to benefit the center and I decided to pay for a space for the sale last Saturday. I wasn't sure that it was the right place to sell furniture. I thought it would attract bargain shoppers. But one of the organizers and I agreed that it was worth a shot. I was wrong about the bargain shoppers. The sale didn't attract anyone. So all the great pieces I rushed to finish are now in a storage unit, and available for sale. 

And now the pics...

My men were amazingly helpful, my peanut made sure I had my paint samples.

Everything pictured above is available. For prices and more detailed pictures you can email me, or visit my Facebook page here...


  1. I've been where you are. Years ago I worked like a mad woman to get things ready for a fair and it just wasn't the right place to sell. Are there any consignment shops in your area? That's usually a good place for furniture.

  2. Aww sorry to hear it was a bust! I'm sure it's just a matter of finding the right location. Your stuff is so cute!

    Kelly @ View Along the Way